If you have recently moved to the area and would like to register with us please see one of our receptionists, and bring with you the following documents:
- Your medical card or baby red book
- Proof of identity (eg passport or driver's licence) or birth certificate for a child
- Proof of residency (eg utility bill or bank statement)
- New patient registration form (available from reception) or download here (Patient Registration Form PDF)
To complete your registration you will be given an appointment with our Health Care Assistant for a new patient health check.
Patients will not be unreasonably refused registration, and “unreasonable” includes refusal based on:
- Medical condition;
- Gender or sexual orientation;
- Religious group or religious beliefs;
- Political beliefs;
- Appearance or lifestyle.
The Practice will however refuse registration if:
- The list is officially “Closed”
- The patient resides out of the publicised Practice area.
Relative and friends of patients from overseas are welcome at the practice if they fall ill during their visit. Details are available at reception.